DENVER – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) –American lighting, a leading manufacturer of high quality lighting innovations for residential, commercial and specialty projects, announces the addition of a new line of seasonal products from Twinkly ™ Pro to its product lineup. An all-in-one residential or commercial project solution, Twinkly Pro’s smart ecosystem combines best-in-class hardware with proprietary software to give users full control over seasonal lighting. It is the latest addition to Twinkly, whose mission is to bring digital innovation to the world of consumer and professional lighting. As a Twinkly Partner, American Lighting offers its established distribution lines and hands-on full-service approach to help with the layout and ensure a seamless installation of new Twinkly Pro products.
“Partnering with Twinkly Pro is a great opportunity to expand our seasonal lighting offerings and meet a wider variety of customer needs, ”said Richard Lyford, National Sales Director at American Lighting. “The new product line is simple and effective, yet innovative. It truly complements our seasonal offerings, including new Spektrum + Smart Lighting, 12V AC linear products, decorative and commercial string lights, stringers and coils and more.
Twinkly Pro offers a simple, intuitive and scalable process to streamline complex installations and provide limitless creative possibilities. Users can take advantage of the advanced capabilities of the Twinkly app to help map LED bulb positions and wrap any shape they want, then apply remarkable effects with pixel-perfect precision. The innovative mapping functionality combines different views of a facility to create a virtual layout and precisely control an entire display of lights as a single object.
With a continuously updated gallery of effects, users can choose from hundreds of presets to apply to their lighting displays. Using the FX Wizard tool, it is now possible to easily create unique compositions and individually address each LED to be designed on the fly. For a fully immersive experience, combine music with Twinkly light shows using the music player. Watch Twinkly Pro’s lights sync with the music to visually shape the sound. Use Cloud Console from any location to enjoy remote control of one or more facilities.
Twinkly Pro, powered by American Lighting, includes:
- String lights with capsules – Twinkly Pro string lights, wirelessly controlled via WiFi, offer maximum customization with hundreds of presets available through the iOS app, as well as the ability to create custom designs. Available in RGB and RGBW options as well as 250 light or 125 double light sets, this string light provides 4 inch LED spacing with a green wire that blends into its surroundings. The string light has a 24V DC power input, is ETLus listed and rated IP65 for outdoor use.
- Capsule curtain and icicle lights – For stunning displays, from roofline accents to side lighting of buildings, Twinkly Pro curtains and icicles produce mesmerizing effects with 4 “LED spacing, 5” spacing between drops and a transparent yarn perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Curtains and ice cubes have a 24V DC power input, are ETLus listed and rated IP65 for outdoor use.
- Controllers – Control RGB and RGBW lights with Twinkly Pro controllers and manage them wirelessly through the Twinkly Pro iOS app. Compatible with a variety of installation sizes, these controllers are simple to use and can control up to 1,500 LEDs. Single port controllers are controlled through a WiFi connection and can be converted to a dual port controller with a splitter. The six-port controller operates over an Ethernet or WiFi connection. The controllers have 120-240V AC power input with 24V DC power output and are IP65 rated for outdoor use.
- Extension cables – Twinkly Pro extension cables simplify installation by eliminating the need to adjust the location of your hardware and controllers. Each 16.4ft extension cable is available in green or clear and compatible with capsule string lights, capsule ice lights and capsule light curtains. The cables are rated IP65 for outdoor use.
- Hub – The Twinkly Pro Hub makes large installations manageable, allowing users to connect features together in a “Hub and Spoke” system that keeps lights in sync across installations. Each hub offers eight 5-foot cables that can connect to six port controllers to control 9,000 LEDs. The HUB is rated IP65 for outdoor use.
- Music – Twinkly Pro’s music player uses clipping–Cutting-edge algorithms to decode sound sources in real time, identifying musical elements to create a combined audiovisual experience. The reader works in conjunction with Twinkly Pro controllers and is rated IP65 for outdoor use.
- Router – Control the Twinkly Pro lighting system remotely with the 4G router. Simply connect to a controller and receive instant remote control. The router offers 5ft cables and requires a 4G network connection.
For more information on American Lighting’s Twinkly Pro offering, contact American Lighting at 800.285.8051 or visit https://americanlighting.com/TwinklyPro.
About American lighting
Founded in 1989, American Lighting, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative, high quality lighting solutions for residential, commercial and specialty projects. Our commitment is to develop new products using the latest lighting technologies and designs and providing superior customer service through our team of highly experienced lighting professionals. American Lighting is a member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), the National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED), the National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association (NEMRA), and the American Lighting Association (ALA).