While wearable technology has been used for many years in verticals such as the military and healthcare, the advancements underway have sparked a major resurgence of the concept, especially among the consumer community. Leading enabling technologies, including low cost sensors, wireless connectivity, active materials and energy, have converged to make wearable technology mainstream.
With the continued miniaturization of enabling technologies, wearable devices have reached the mass market in a wide variety of form factors, from smartwatches and fitness trackers to smart glasses and hearing aids.
Driven by the ability to interconnect with leading modern trends in health, fitness, messaging and socializing, wearable technology ecosystem arouses considerable interest. Companies as diverse as smartphone makers, cell carriers, health insurers and retailers roam the ecosystem alongside tiny startups, all vying for participation.
Get a free copy of the report to understand the structure of the full report @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1753278
Wearable device shipments will increase at a CAGR of approximately 22% between 2018 and 2021. By the end of 2021, wearable devices will represent a market worth $ 45 billion with more than 250 million. annual unit shipments.
The report “Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2018 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” presents an in-depth assessment of the wearable technology ecosystem, including market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, consumer and enterprise applications, key trends, case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles, market share and vendor strategies. The report also presents forecasts for wearable device shipments and revenue from 2018 to 2030. The forecast covers 9 device form factor submarkets, 7 verticals, 6 regions and 73 countries.
The report comes with an associated suite of Excel spreadsheets covering the quantitative data of all the numerical forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- Wearable technology ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Key technologies and concepts, including low cost sensors, wireless connectivity, speech recognition and augmented reality
- Vertical Market & Application Analysis – For Consumer, Healthcare, Professional Sports, Retail & Hospitality, Military, Public Safety & 8 More Sectors
- Case Studies of 10 Wearable Technology Deployments – Examining Solutions, Vendors, Applications, and End User Feedback
- Market share of wearable device suppliers
- Insights from Smartphone OEMs and Cellular Chipset Suppliers in the Wearable Technology Ecosystem
- Impact of 5G NR (New Radio), cellular IoT and ProSe (Proximity Services) on wearable technology
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 360 key ecosystem players, including wearable technology providers and verticals specialists
- Strategic recommendations for enabling technology providers, wearable OEMs, application developers and mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecast from 2018 to 2030
Get maximum discount on this market research report [Single User | Multi User | Corporate Users] @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=D&repid=1753278
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Form factor submarkets
- Smart bands
- Smartwatches powered by the operating system
- Basic smartwatches
- Smart Glasses
- Smart clothes
- Smart earrings
- Smart jewelry
- Head-up displays
- Health care
- Professional sport
- Retail and hospitality
- Public security
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin and Central America
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
73 National markets: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France , Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates , United Kingdom, Ukraine, Uruguay, United States, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Vietnam
Answers to key questions
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the wearable tech ecosystem?
- What are the trends, challenges and obstacles influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and by region?
- How big will the market be in 2021 and how fast will it grow?
- Which verticals will see the highest percentage of growth?
- What is the impact of standardization and regulation on the adoption of wearable technology for healthcare and other sectors?
- What opportunities exist for cellular chipset vendors in the wearable technology ecosystem?
- How can mobile operators take advantage of the growing popularity of smartwatches, fitness bracelets, smart glasses and other wearable devices?
- What are the future prospects for headphones and other emerging form factors?
- Who are the key players in the ecosystem and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should wearable technology providers and industry verticals adopt to stay competitive?
The report presents the following main conclusions:
- SNS Telecom & IT estimates that wearable device shipments will increase at a CAGR of around 22% between 2018 and 2021. By the end of 2021, wearable devices will represent a market worth $ 45 billion with over 250 million annual unit shipments.
- In terms of annual shipments of wearable devices, the top 5 suppliers – Apple, Xiamo, Fitbit, Samsung and Garmin – collectively account for over 55% of the market.
- Cellular connectivity and associated advanced capabilities – such as VoLTE (Voice over LTE) – are increasingly being incorporated into consumer wearable devices such as smartwatches.
- SNS Telecom & IT estimates that wearable devices will help mobile operators generate more than $ 12 billion in service revenue by the end of 2021, after a CAGR of around 36% between 2018 and 2021.
- As wearable technology vendors seek to minimize reliance on hardware sales, new business models continue to gain popularity, ranging from corporate wellness programs to athletic performance analysis.
List of companies mentioned
- 270 Vision
- 3L laboratories
- 4iii Innovations
- Abbot Laboratories
- Active mind technology
- GPS Amber Alert
- Ambit Networks
- AMD (advanced micro-devices)
- Anthem insurance companies
- One more
- ARA (Applied Research Associates)
- ARM Holdings
- Arrow Technologies
- ASUS (ASUSTeK computer)
- Atheer Labs
- Atlas portable devices
- BAE systems
- WTS (Wonder Technology Solutions)
- Xdream (TickTalk)
- XOEye Technologies
- Yingqu technology
- Yost Laboratories
- Zebra Technologies
- Zephyr Technology Company
- Zepp Laboratories
- ZGPax (Shenzhen PGD digital technology)
- Zoll Medical Society
Stuck in neck-and-neck competition with other brands? Request a personalized report @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1753278
For more information, please contact:
Phone : + 1-518-621-2074
United States-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchmoz
Press release : https://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease
Browse more reports Visit @ http://marketresearchlatestreports.blogspot.com/